So Kaelen is now in Tae Kwon Do. The only way to describe it is that you would not even recognize him. He's so off the wall crazy when he's not in class. He runs around screaming and being a silly 9 year old boy. But, that is not him at Tae Kwon Do. He is focused and prepared and he's so proud of himself that he knows the answer to many questions asked of the class. I'll try and remember to take some pics of him tonight. He is only a white belt now, but I don't think it'll be long before he's an advanced white belt!
As for Brittan. She's finally getting the hang of potty training! She loves to be rewarded with dumdum lollipops! She only goes about 3 times a day but she DOES tell us she has to go! I can't keep a diaper on her or she WILL pee in it, and she hates panties, so it's naked baby for her until we get her fully trained!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment